Sign in to follow this  
Markrem

Newbie System Set-Up for FSX and Add-Ons

After having installed FSX for some time with reasonable outcomes, I have now install the PMDG 737NGX program and after some tweaking and following the instructions and some tutorials it worked fine on a single 24" screen. I actually have 3 screens installed and in multi-screen mode it is OK but I have to drag windows etc around each time I fly. In surround vision over 3 screens it operates but will not allow me to to move the view back far enough to see the panel and the view ahead so I have stuck with the simpler multi-screen mode for now.

My real problem at the moment however, is that I have since installed EXdok and FSCoPilot and FS2CoPilot and now FSX crashes completely (Fatal Error) before it has even loaded. My ideal solution is to find someone who lives in Melbourne, Australia who could come out and assist in the complete set-up of my system. Otherwise some patient on-line instruction would be warranted.

I am an aviation enthusiast not a IT expert and don't want to be going from one system problem to another as I take my flying seriously in furthering my aviation education.

Can anyone help??