Sign in to follow this  
daan_vb

New User Questions

Hi guys,

I have been using RC4 for a long while now and I have been looking at VOXatc as it uses SIDS/STARS but I have a few questions:

1) How does Vox work with UT2. I've seen something called UTBridge but I'm not sure exactly what it does?

2) I understand Vox uses its own traffic but does this include repaints and models etc? How well covered are included airlines?

3) Does Vox communicate dynamically with AI aircraft?

4) Does Vox work with MCE as it seems both Vox and MCE provide a FO?

5) I've heard that was/is a UK version, is that available?

Think thats all for now :-)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAT1036.png

1) How does Vox work with UT2. I've seen something called UTBridge but I'm not sure exactly what it does? 

It's only a bridge to use UT2 traffic

2) I understand Vox uses its own traffic but does this include repaints and models etc? How well covered are included airlines?

heuuu, he use your traffic add on

3) Does Vox communicate dynamically with AI aircraft?

Yes

I don't know MCE sorry

VOX use UK rules when you're fly in UK airspace

Regards

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Hello,

Works perfectly with MCE. In this case the VoxAtc FO takes the power with Atc and the MCE FO does the job with the aircraft (procedures, checklists and so...)

Have a look there :

http://www.rcsimulations.co.uk/shop/page/9?sessid=M0Bpr9kwWKx50YVPdMyiw81O9Qu1oSoZ0cX3jg1P51l7M63ApqnH2xazXFwWbq1u&shop_param=

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Thanks for the replies, i downloaded the demo. It seems really promising but had a few performance issues to begin with that seemed to iron themselves out, namely the voices stopping and starting and then the program eventually crashing...hopefully it won't happen again

WAT1036.png

Well thats something then. Having used RC4 for years its actually really exciting to get sid and stars allocated and can hear other planes requesting departure to actual places!

WAT1036.png

Take into account that the 6.34 version has just out and it contains some "glitchs" (see recent posts). I guess a patch is expected soon (I hope :smile: ).

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Ah great thats good to know! I hope that the patch come out soon. I did see from the update list that enroute traffic has been improved, not had a chance to test this yet though. Can anyone confirm its better? I love the immersion of ATC :-) I have the IVONA voices too I am using with MCE so this provides a lot of variety!

WAT1036.png

I came back quickly to the more stable 6.20 version by now.

So, I do not have much depth all 6.34 options but imo, yes the enroute traffic seemed better.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier