Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

P3D v 2.2, SLI and FSUIPC

Has anyone got FSUIPC running in v2.2 configured to SLI using AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe to start the sim? I have tried but FSUIPC shows Not Registered. If I go back to Prepr3D.exe then FSUIPC is showing as registered.

This is a particular problem with aircraft like the Black Box Airbus which need FSUIPC. I have asked Pete but have not found the answer yet?

Mac

EDIT: OK I have an answer from Pete. Make sure you are running FSUIPC v 4.931. First run P3D in SLI mode and confirm that FSUIPC is NOT registered. This will create two files FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.ini.and FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.log.

Go to ../Locheed Martin/Prepar3D v2/Modules/and confirm the two files have been created. Now copy and paste the file FSUIPC4.key.

Finally change the name of the new/pasted file to FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.key.

Thats it. Start the sim in SLI and you should be good to fly.

Very usefull post ! I was facing the unregistrered FSUIPC after AFR-Friendly tricks and Google leads me to your post.

Thanks !

Did you also loose your keyboard assignement ? I needed to restore STANDARD.XML after the tricks.

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Has anyone got FSUIPC running in v2.2 configured to SLI using AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe to start the sim? I have tried but FSUIPC shows Not Registered. If I go back to Prepr3D.exe then FSUIPC is showing as registered.

This is a particular problem with aircraft like the Black Box Airbus which need FSUIPC. I have asked Pete but have not found the answer yet?

Mac

EDIT: OK I have an answer from Pete. Make sure you are running FSUIPC v 4.931. First run P3D in SLI mode and confirm that FSUIPC is NOT registered. This will create two files FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.ini.and FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.log.

Go to ../Locheed Martin/Prepar3D v2/Modules/and confirm the two files have been created. Now copy and paste the file FSUIPC4.key.

Finally change the name of the new/pasted file to FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.key.

Thats it. Start the sim in SLI and you should be good to fly.

Since you have the experience on this (I don't have SLI), would you mind re-posting your explanation in the FAQ subforum in my Support Forum, please? It is better coming from a real user.

Thanks,

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

With pleasure, Pete. It is great to be able to give a little back occasionally.

Mac

With pleasure, Pete. It is great to be able to give a little back occasionally.

Mac

I see it there! Thank you!

Pete

Pete

Is the server down on the 4.931

No. SimFlight computers are all up and running okay. Why do you ask, and why here and not in the Support Forum?

Pete

Because when I tried multiple time at the site by clicking on the 4.931 option the downloader would open but nothing downloaded.

Because when I tried multiple time at the site by clicking on the 4.931 option the downloader would open but nothing downloaded.

Ah, you are the one who posted in the Updated Modules thread? I replied to that confirming it must be a problem your end. Probably a virus checker not liking you to download things.

What "downloader" are you using? Why not simply use your browser? Both Firefox and Chrome work fine. I've not use IE for years, but I'm sure many folks have no problem with that either.

Pete

Hello! I can't get FSUIPC to register when I run the AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe.

Anyone got any tips? I have deleted my old FSUIPC files and reinstalled, copied my key file and renamed it but still without any luck.

Register it with regular launch of P3D (Prepar3D.exe), then copy your FSUIPC4.key in FSUIPC4.AFR-FriendlyD3D.key as explained earlier in this thread.

I have done that...