Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

Black Box Airbus Prolouge help

G'day all. I decided the challenge of the BB Airbus might just be worth trying but I have hit a brick wall. I feel I have carefull read the Tutorial, loaded the FMC/MCDU correctly, installed the correct FSUIPC version and fueled up correctly.

But I can not get the Austo Pilot to engage and very soon my Airbus goes round in ever decreasing circles and returns to the ground. CRASH.

Some have said they have got this bird flying in P3D v2.2, so could you tell me how please?

Thanks

Mac

Can anyone chime in here? I want to purchase the A330 but need to know if it works in p3d v2

G'day all. I decided the challenge of the BB Airbus might just be worth trying but I have hit a brick wall. I feel I have carefull read the Tutorial, loaded the FMC/MCDU correctly, installed the correct FSUIPC version and fueled up correctly.

But I can not get the Austo Pilot to engage and very soon my Airbus goes round in ever decreasing circles and returns to the ground. CRASH.

Some have said they have got this bird flying in P3D v2.2, so could you tell me how please?

Thanks

Mac

Currently, you have to manually install it into P3Dv2.2

As for your problems, can you do some screenshots to illustrate your problem? You may want to show your FCU and MCDU settings as well.

Zicheng Cai

I installed the BBS A330 via the Estonia Migration Tool and she works fine in P3D V2.2 for me.

5jdj.jpg

Marko

Marko Barthel

vtadesign_bw.png

I installed the BBS A330 via the Estonia Migration Tool and she works fine in P3D V2.2 for me.

Marko

Awesome, thanks Marko!  I have the EMT so I'll give it a go.

-Phil

I can confirm with the EMT it works perfectly.  Finally I have a nice widebody jet in P3D V2!  Cool thing is it will only get better.