Sign in to follow this  
tomwer0501

PMDG 777, VRInsight MCP 2 (Boeing), LINDA

Hello all together,

hoping for not boring you with a question for MCP2 Combo and the usage of this together with PMDG 777 I would like to ask you for the following Topic:

The MCP 2 Combo (Boeing Type) works fine in my configuration (FSX) together with LINDA and the PMDG 737 NGX. After "googling" and searching for possibilities to use this Hardware with the 777 I have tried all the tips in the several Forums. But nevertheless it doesn't work at all.

Is there anybody who uses the MCP 2 Combo in combination with FSX / PMDG 777 / LINDA with the 777 module 0.5 in a proper way? If yes it would be very helpful for me to see the content of your fsx modules Folder and the places where the parts of the 0.5 module have to be copied to. I have tried a lot of combinations of storage Folders, but it doesn't work at all.

Thanks again for any help to solve this problem...

Hi, what you need to do is to put the 777/0.5 to the Module folder under Microsoft FSX folder.  Once you are done, you will see option of PMDG 777 inside LINDA.

Hope that it helps.