Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

AvioDev: C-101

The video makers get the Aviodev C-101

First video (star-up and take-off)

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Great!!! Tell me, will it be released with Advanced Flight Model?

And... what strange language are they talking in that video??? Might it be Merkleese?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

My doubts are increasing now :P

In short, isn't the Hawk similar to the LZ-39 and the C-101 avionics and weapons wise?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

The video maker has German (expected see others English video makers coming soon). The AFM to the C-101 coming later.

Exclusive weapons to the C-101 coming to the CC version (The video has maked with the EB training version).

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

C-101 of AvioDev available to purchase available on Eagle Dinamics shop

Congratulations Silver Dragon!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I definitely plan on getting this module really soon. I don't know much about the aircraft at all but that's the point, right!? I'm anxious to get to know it and learn about it. Thank you to the developers.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Bought it as soon as i could, made a flight with another friendly guy in a server, we ran the checklist together and then we made a small circuit around :)

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Is the cockpit "clickable" ?  How did you find the flight dynamics model ?

It mentions having detailed flight director - did you use it, for instance, for a coupled approach / landing ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Cockpit is clickable and you have your checklist to follow. Being a trainer jet the checklist is quite easy and in 2-3 minutes you are pretty much ready.

The flight dynamics model is NOT yet AFM. It's on the level of FC3. Their plan is to release the combat version of the jet in mid February and then the AFM for free (unlike the Hawk where you'll need to pay some more to get the AFM). 

It doesn't have an autopilot, just the flight director you can set for ILS also by tuning the radio on, but i haven't really used it yet since i have been mostly formation flying :)

C-101CC Aviodev progress

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev
Progress update on the C-101CC
Buenas/Hi,
We know we’ve been a bit quiet lately regarding the C-101CC, so here is a brief overview of where we are with progress.
* Air Data Computer - the foundations of the ADC were in place with the EB, and it has been further refined and expanded to supply additional systems with data, and drive failure logic in those systems.
* Flight Director - this system is proving to be a major under-taking. The system as installed in the EB is fairly rudimentary, however the system in the CC version takes into account many more parameters in order to refine steering commands.
Due to the inter-relations between various systems that feed into the Flight Director computer, it is taking significantly longer than anticipated to get this system working as per the real unit.
Progress is in the right direction, and we are not far from making a major break-through that will hopefully see this system suddenly completed. Emoticono grin
* Weapons System - this was actually fairly trivial to implement, though the apparent simplicity of the panel belies the underlying logic that drives it.
* HUD - WIP.
* Electrical System - work on this will follow the work on the Flight Director. There are some 20+ additional circuit breakers to implement, in addition to re-assigning some existing circuit breakers to different systems as it is not 100% identical to the EB.
* Navigation Radios - the ADF radios are now implemented and working in basic form. Left to be added are complex systems behaviors associated with such a system, including mountain effect, coastal effect, night effect, static effects, and quadrant error due to relative position of the station to the aircraft. We are aiming to have the most comprehensive simulation of ADF radio in existence.
* Advanced Flight Model - work is progressing very well on the AFM.
We are working like crazy, and we look forward to getting this out to you!
Muchas gracias,
AvioDev.

11174466_667982029996936_104166424924342
11149580_667982046663601_400673047018537
11127666_667982059996933_375397304898967
11080511_667982073330265_460176310647047
11149722_667982083330264_878162874919104
11194565_667982103330262_459023178413003

Awesome! Seems like a good progress report.  It's a great fun little aircraft to have in the hangar. I enjoy it.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Excellent News!  Keep the good work!

Main Simulation Rig:

Small update of the C-101 develop

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143916
Quick update DCS C-101:

We just wanted to let you know that the last couple of months has been complicated for the team, having a tight schedule in our day jobs. In any case, we remained focused on our main target to finish the CC version, and AFM for both modules. We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding the Steam release; it will be available as soon as the CC version is released. We are working hard to have it done soon. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Great things are yet to come! 

-------------------------

Sólo os queríamos hacer saber que los dos últimos meses han sido complicados para el equipo, teniendo una agenda apretada en nuestros trabajos diarios. En cualquier caso, nos mantenemos concentrados en el objetivo de finalizar la versión CC y el AFM para ambos módulos. Hemos recibido últimamente la misma pregunta, referente a la salida de la versión de Steam; Estará disponible tan pronto como la versión CC sea lanzada. Estamos trabajando duro para tenerla lista lo antes posible. Nos gustaría pedir disculpas por los inconvenientes. Grandes cosas están aún por llegar