Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

majestic dash8 installation problem

Hi all

new to p3d, and I'm having a problem installing my majestic dash 8 into p3dv2.2

I know there is no native installer but I see many people are using it successfully and on the majestic website they say it can be done, with a deselecting a mip map  however when I try to install it I get an invalid response message

what I have done is point it to my LM directory in the setup instead of fsx  put my details in but then nothing

any ideas on a fix

Thanks

Pete Little

I have installed it with the Estonian Migration Tool.  Cost is about USD $15 but is worth it.

\Robert Hamlich/

I installed it without the migration tool all I had to do was point towards my Prepar3d V2 folder during install and it worked.

I'm sure I replied to this topic yesterday.  Just copy the complete folder in FSX and insert it in the the LM P3D folder.  All very simple and worked for me.  No need for any further faffing about.

Jason Kirk

I did the same thing as CaptJAKirk, copy and paste all related files from fsx to p3d. Works like a charm. Just don't forget the effects files. :blush: 

Hard to fly/land in the dark without lights.

Cheers, Jazz