Sign in to follow this  
onerepublic

2D Cockpit (When clicking Buttons) makes FSX Laggy/Gaggy

Yeah I might try to change my GFX Card... which one have you got Vaughan? Yep just updated the CARD a few hours ago...

I just set the Frames to umlimited.. same thing... they are around 70-80's and they drop then to around 10-20's

:-( I think im gonna loose this battle

I have an older card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

A much better card could be purchased now.

Maybe you have a setting in FSX that is doing this.

Have you set all sliders to minimum etc ... no detail clouds etc ... tried various graphics settings .. anti-aliasing On/Off etc?

Might want to try  the FSX forum .. got some good video guys there.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hmmm, I might just give it ago with a new card... yep tryed all possible settings, from very low to high etc, nothing helped..... Im checking the internet, but I cant find anything similar t this problem... but as you said, im suspecting a gfx problem too.... maybe ill take the card out and give it a good clean... maybe its just full of dust...

Hey Guys,

I found the problem. Its the mouse, when I go over buttons, it wants to change from an arrow into a hand, the problem is that the arrow or the hand is still seethrough, so it cant properly load the arrow or the hand(flickering as users it call) Now people say its because of the panel resoultion... Now i fly/desktop with 1 monitor at 1440x900/32.... in the pmdg panel it says something from 1900? Is thereany way of changing the panel resoultion?