Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Trying To Make Flight Report Without Vataware And Simroutes Sites

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Am trying to create screenshots without use of vataware and simroutes which have been still down for past two weeks.  I am always dependent on those two websites displaying waypoints to pinpoint and describe specific location of each of my screenshots such as streets, highways, rivers, roads, lakes, mountains, airports, landmarks, office buildings, stadiums, ports, etc etc and without those two websites, I cannot present my screenshot reports efficiently in most informative manner like any of you always see in my past thousand screenshot posts on screenshot subforum of  any aviation forum.

Presenting a nice flight over extreme north Arctic land during early evening......

Look at gorgeous sunset!!

sun1_2.jpg

sun2_2.jpg

Cruising above extreme northern Arctic

sun3_2.jpg

Cannot resist sunset!!

sun4_2.jpg

Look at this weird sky colors and moon in non-edited shot!!

sun5_2.jpg

Beautiful sunset

sun6_2.jpg

sun7_2.jpg

sun8_2.jpg

sun9_2.jpg

Combing beauty of cockpit panel and sunset!!

yr36.jpg

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight hopefully with description of waypoints!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Nice shots!

By the way, Vataware is back up.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD