uwespeed

Low and slow from EDDM to EDDN

Ready for takeoff

cnn5vj5vpuhguj410.jpg

EDDM

cnn5xg612hrs3rfac.jpg

Freising (north of EDDM). Some houses have solar panels on the roof  Sonne1.gif

cnn5y3xha4tvqd0dg.jpg

Still Freising - watch the cars parking at the roadside in the lower left part of the picture (autogenerated by World2XPlane)

cnn5z4r737ennoizo.jpg

Hay bales on the fields (by World2XPlane)

cnn6023b3dybj6wis.jpg

South of Ingolstadt (between Munich and Nuremberg): the home of Audi

cnn60k3w4ic9ezrqc.jpg

The Audi plant

cnn61xfje748j4iec.jpg

Along the A9 (Autobahn) direction Nuremberg

cnn62iknnmd73oq3o.jpg

The television tower of Nuremberg

cnn65inrngiawsz6s.jpg

Picture puzzle - where ist the helicopter (above the historic centre of Nuremberg)

cnn66dbxuzzk4e2p0.jpg

The football * stadium in Nuremberg.  * Soccer for our american friends :lol:

cnn67n8kbnyj5gzl0.jpg

Fürth - the hotel "Pyramide"

cnn689cq2hmodtnhg.jpg

Herzogenaurach - the home of adidas, Puma and Lothar Matthäus (famous former german football player - for those who don't know). Below EDQH.

cnn6a9d3peh0fh9gk.jpg

Motorway junction between Erlangen and Fürth (the street in the lower left corner is my daily way to work)

cnn6b9expdm0y0e1w.jpg

Final to rwy 10 of EDDN

cnn6edb6zqibt0izo.jpg

(Almost) landed

cnn6evmqiruo5fndw.jpg

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Extremely nice pictures.  I don't have X-Plane, but out of curiousity, what scenery(s) are you using?

Awesome awesome awesome!!! I said it in a earlier thread and ill say it again. World2Xplane is outstanding. And for me the beauty is that Europe is my favorite continent to fly in and OSM happens to be pretty good there

Fantastic series Uwe!! Klasse Bilder, wie sehr mir doch meine alte Heimat fehlt!!

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Mik75

Beautiful pics! The power of 64 bit, the beauty of XPX! The only thing I "dislike" with World2XPlane is, that the colouring of the underlying photo scenery is a bit off here and there. But some of the results are the most realistic looking scenery I've ever seen! Good times ahead for us XPX simmers!

Great shots Uwe :-)

The only thing I "dislike" with World2XPlane is, that the colouring of the underlying photo scenery is a bit off here and there

The photo scenery has nothing to do with World2XPlane. World2XPlane only generates the roads, trees, objects and woodland. 

Guest Mik75

Great shots Uwe :-)

The photo scenery has nothing to do with World2XPlane. World2XPlane only generates the roads, trees, objects and woodland.

Sure, so that problem isn't related to World2XPlane, you're totally right. Sorry that I mixed things up. It looks best on photo scenery though.

cooool, nice shots :) I start to recon some of my houses here and there ^^ Solar panels are a few, but not too much :-)

Extremely nice pictures.  I don't have X-Plane, but out of curiousity, what scenery(s) are you using?

World2XPlane-Germany, EDDM, EDDN, Nuremberg city, Fürth city, and photo sceneries from simheaven.

Fantastic series Uwe!! Klasse Bilder, wie sehr mir doch meine alte Heimat fehlt!!

:drinks: . How long have you been away from EDDN?

Glad, you like it all B).

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...