Sign in to follow this  
dancemad

MSE Colorado color variants

Why does MSE Colorado 2.0 have so much color variants throughout the state and horrible color degradation in many parts? Hard to fly and think it is 'real'

Michael

That's not unique to Colorado. Many other states are having the same problem. Then don't even start talking about the variant between 2.0 and Ultra, that's another can of worms. I only use MSE in areas that I know it's practically green country all year long, like Florida, and I'm having the same problem as you.

Ok, thanks......thought it was just me. ;-) You would think that since they have the basic tiles that they would spend some time in updating the bad ones from time to time until they get a good symmetry. One could only hope.

Unfortunately is all about the Benjamins, quantity rather than quality. The old MegaScenery files were better quality in my opinion.