Sign in to follow this  
EngineRoom

Alabeo PiperSport

Just checking out my latest purchase. Pretty standard fare for Alabeo..... nicely made stress free aeroplane, very easy on frames, looks very nice, lots of fun to fly, very modest price tag.

Well done, Alabeo!

Th3q4l2.jpg

CQLw5Oe.jpg

PPrA2i1.jpg

lcoBMxH.jpg

ATRkua4.jpg

tNdd0GV.jpg

RC0aAgI.jpg

q0ZlCvL.jpg

B3QUn4i.jpg

Ayz6oXQ.jpg

woMg94Z.jpg

bCDCGz9.jpg

IE2KDIW.jpg

dsv3U7v.jpg

Thanks for the amazing screenshots!

Cheers! It's quite a looker isn't it. I really like it, maybe my favourite Alabeo yet.

Is that an RXP GNS530 in the panel?

Yes Alabeo provide RXP GNS530 integration for the FSX model.

Cheers! It's quite a looker isn't it. I really like it, maybe my favourite Alabeo yet.

Indeed. Alabeo aircraft look as amazing as the Carenado ones, but they're not dumbed-down in any way because they choose to recreate simpler aircraft.

Alabeo aircraft look as amazing as the Carenado ones, but they're not dumbed-down in any way because they choose to recreate simpler aircraft.

When I look at pretty much all the aircraft I have across all the thirteen flight sims I currently have installed the Alabeo ones stand out as being among the most eye catching and fun. What's more in a flight sim market that's steadily getting ever more expensive these guys are keeping their prices very low yet the quality remains consistently high.

Just looking at these shots again, it really hits me how important a good weather injector is... I'm really getting my money's worth out of ASN and never fly without it. I just wish we could have something similar for XP10, but know it's not likely to happen before XP11  -_-

Agree, I have many Alabeo aircraft including this one.  Simple and fun.

Great pictures!  And thanks for sharing.

One oddity ... and this maybe "normal" for the PiperSport (or might just be my setup) ... but has anyone noticed that on throttle down requires about 40-50% throttle motion (GoFlight TQ6) before the actual (in VC) throttle lever moves?  The other Alabeo aircraft I have don't exhibit this behavior, just the PiperSport.

Cheers, Rob.

These shots are taken in P3D correct?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Agree, I have many Alabeo aircraft including this one.  Simple and fun.

Great pictures!  And thanks for sharing.

Can't say I noticed the throttle. I'll take another look later today (going to install the Orbx regions at some point today). One thing I did notice was standing on the brakes on the runway, run up to full throttle, the aircraft became airborne very quickly. The GNS530 integration also looks fantastic, it really does look the part in the panel.

These shots are taken in P3D correct?

Some are... some aren't :wink: 

Happy Easter guys  :smile:  

Can't say I noticed the throttle.

Sounds like it might just be my setup ... have to look into it ... my GoFlight mixture level is not working in this aircraft either.  Hmmm...