Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Boeing 737 manuals

Hi all,

May I ask all of you that is there any boeing 737 manuals can I download? Because im going to learn b737

Hi all,

May I ask all of you that is there any boeing 737 manuals can I download? Because im going to learn b737

It's not allowed to post copyrighted materiel on Avsim.  It would take you a few seconds to find one if you just search for it using the right keywords & a well known search engine...

Rob Prest

It's not allowed to post copyrighted materiel on Avsim.  It would take you a few seconds to find one if you just search for it using the right keywords & a well known search engine...

Or buying a certain well-known 737 from a company that supplies the RW manuals with the package.

Or buying a certain well-known 737 from a company that supplies the RW manuals with the package.

Agreed, however he didn't mention what type of 737 he wanted to study. As far as I am aware only the PMDG 737NG provides the FCOM/FCTM & QRH?  

Rob Prest

It's not allowed to post copyrighted materiel on Avsim. It would take you a few seconds to find one if you just search for it using the right keywords & a well known search engine...

Oh, so did you know the pmdg 737? If you also have this one, can you please to let me know the table of content in the pmdg 737 manuals inside? I still no idea should I buy it or not

It's not allowed to post copyrighted materiel on Avsim. It would take you a few seconds to find one if you just search for it using the right keywords & a well known search engine...

Oh,

so did you know the pmdg 737? If you also have this one, can you please to let me know the table of content in the pmdg 737 manuals inside? I still no idea should I buy it or not

Which one is well-known 737 from a company? Can you give a suggestion?

Agreed, however he didn't mention what type of 737 he wanted to study. As far as I am aware only the PMDG 737NG provides the FCOM/FCTM & QRH?

I'm going to study 737NG,From the basic to advance then pre- flight

Which one is well-known 737 from a company? Can you give a suggestion?

He meant PMDG. They're the only ones who (have Boeing's permission to) provide the original Boeing manuals with the addon.

He meant PMDG. They're the only ones who (have Boeing's permission to) provide the original Boeing manuals with the addon.

Good to hear that, so if I purchase pmdg 737ng once it has provides all the manuals ? I just thinking dont know want to buy it or not

Yes, the PMDG NGX includes the FCOM volume 1 and 2, FCTM, and QRH, plus two fantastic tutorials.  The manuals cover the entire 737 next gen fleet.  If you have any interest in learning to fly the B737, then the NGX is far and away one of the best 737NG simulations ever created for flight sim.  

Yes, the PMDG NGX includes the FCOM volume 1 and 2, FCTM, and QRH, plus two fantastic tutorials. The manuals cover the entire 737 next gen fleet. If you have any interest in learning to fly the B737, then the NGX is far and away one of the best 737NG simulations ever created for flight sim.

Ok,so the PMDG 737 NGX have including tutorials for free to download in PMDG website?

Owen, you can find the PMDG 737NG(X) tutorials here:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/docs.html

Hi olli4740, see you again, great, but I think there have still PMDG 737NGX flight crew operation manuals 1&2 , dont know what table of content inside. Did you fly 737 as well? Actually im considering that which way should I go? 737 or a320

You got all the information you need  from the above posts cant see any  thing else that can be  said, its up to you  what you want  to get  the 737 or the a320 no ones is forcing you into anything, at the end of the day the choice is yours to make.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

With a bit of diligence you can find all the documentation for both aircraft on the net...

DJ

Maybe also consider Mike Rays books, (an ex UAL Captain), and  aimed at Flight Simmers, done in a very readable style, with pages and pages of step by step instructions liberally illustrated that will take you through from the basics to advanced procedures. But just the flight stuff - no detailed systems tutorials. Available as hard copy or PDF, his 737NG training syllabus is my "bible". He also does Airbus books as well, at utem.com

Eugene