Sign in to follow this  
TheRealThing89

Project Airbus A319! Errors galore.

I downloaded an Avianca repaint for the PA A319 by Manuel Jose Larrahondo Burgos for FS9, I installed the Aircraft fine and changed the fuel but I can't load the "left" and "right" parts for the fuel. I use http://fuelplanner.com/ for my fuel and then I divide the total fuel by 5 so I know what to enter into the fuel loading entrys. I've done flights with the PA A380 with no problems with fuel at all. Another thing with the PA A319 is that it uses all the run-way just to get in the air, it's such a horribly designed Aircraft,it's so buggy and extremely heavy even after the fuel has been changed, does anyone know what's wrong?  I hate this Aircraft so much along with the Overland A319.

Edited by Daveo
Language

What a charming way to ask for support for an aircraft someone has gone to the trouble of making and distributing for free. Perhaps you should design your own.

Peter Schluter

Sounds like you should design, produce and release your own perfected version of the 319, so we can all have what you know to be correct......all for free of course. 

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Sorry if my post sounded harsh, was just a bit annoyed. I love the P.A A380 and have had no problems at all with it,it's great, the A319 just seems to be the oppisate effect.

Sorry if my post sounded harsh, was just a bit annoyed.

Harsh? ..... Insolent is more the word you are looking for IMO.

OK guys.  You raked him over the coals enough.  Now, is what he stated true?  Is the A319 "buggy"?  Just because it's freeware doesn't mean there aren't problems open for criticism ...... hopefully not as harsh as originally submitted.....

gwillmot

If your using the PSS panel then use the merger details by Christopher Barbas (in the library). I use it for all A319, 320, and 321.

Steve

IMHO, the PA airbus models are some of the best free ware work around. I have never encountered any of the mentioned problems. I personally found some to seem a bit underpowered, but that is just my taste and that hasn't stopped me from using them (Thanks PA). I do the fuel planning the 'old fashioned way' and have no problems at all. The models are not buggy nor are the FDE files. Simple as that. To the OP, . . . . and as politely as possible, . . . please consider that it might be you and how you are going about things and not PA.

Regards.

Mel

Same as Mel

I have masses of PA Airbuses.And like Mel I also had found them rather underpowered( on takeoff particularly)IFDG the same.In fact in the early days of my long swimming career I used to stall on takeoff on a regular basis.

I have long since mastered the art of the Bus takeoff and this aircraft along with the tried and trusted Ken Mitchell panel cause me no problem's whatsoever. Probably have more PAs than any other freeware aircraft.

Socks

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

The PA buses are amazing, given that they are freeware. I've been flying the A320 with the vasFMC panel and gauges for longer than I care to remember and have yet to find a better A320 for FS9.

I've not come across serious bugs with these aircraft.

Supporter.png

John