Sign in to follow this  
Sandy_Bridge

Cost of the 747 v2

Hello,

I have a question about the upcoming 747 v2. How much will it cost? I don't need to know the exact price, an approximation is good enough. Also, will it be free for owners of the current 747, will we get a discount or do we have to pay the full price?

Mihkel Kiil

Going by previous releases, at this stage of development the price is normally in the region of $165,000,000. But expect that to significantly reduce by the time of release :P

Going by previous releases, at this stage of development the price is normally in the region of $165,000,000. But expect that to significantly reduce by the time of release :P

Ill take ten at that price. realistically 350,000,000.00

Hello,

I have a question about the upcoming 747 v2. How much will it cost? I don't need to know the exact price, an approximation is good enough. Also, will it be free for owners of the current 747, will we get a discount or do we have to pay the full price?

I'm sure it'll cost about what the 777 costs about 90USD and as for the current customer discount I'm not sure but since its a complete rebuild from the ground up I doubt there will be one.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'd guess it will be similar to the 777, in the $89.99 range.  What I would love to know is will the 744 Freighter be included with the initial version 2 release?

Chris Sunseri

I expect they will follow the original 747X release and include both. Just as they did with the 777. There usually is two versions in each base pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ki9cAAb.jpg

So what you saying really its coming out in bit over 3 years time :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

look at it this way...put away $2 a month and by the time it is released you will have all the money ready to go.

At this rate I could put $2 a month away and have enough to buy a new PC by release day

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It'll be $89.99 plus whatever inflation has risen to in the years between now and release date. 

If NLS release their A380 first (provided it's good) that'll be what I buy instead of the 747v2.

There was no discount for the FS2002/FS9 "PMDG 737NG" owners when purchasing the PMDG 737NGX for FSX.

(The 737NG for FS2002 didn't have many similarities to the NGX product, the IRS alignment process wasn't even simulated, for instance.)

The difference between 747v2 and 747v1 promises to be as large. ie: a completely different product.

I might have missed it (haven't read all the fora's ), is it the 747-800 or the "old" 747-400 that they're making?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11