OT------i only want to say to Howard,that i am sorry about my behaviour,must have something misunderstood.

Mike

sorry to intrude :-)  but have a related question, are any of you familiar with use LG 42 inch LED  tv's as a computer monitor?  Thanks

I also use a 29" 21:9 monitor (dell). I'll admit my motivation for buying it was for use with racing sims, where width is alot more useful than height.

I initially used a 27" 16:9 for flight simming and switched between the two screens, but now I've gotten used to the 29" for flying as well.

I use a monitor desk mount arm so I sit only roughly 45 cm (18") from eyes to screen.

Well gentlemen I have just received my new computer that I had built tonight and I have something bigger than all of you and let me tell you it was unintentional. I got a Corsair 900D case as I new it was big but not have to turn it side ways to get it into my office or now workout where to put this thing. I have to post a pic as it is just over the top in size.

Anyway my fault, the big question is I have not purchased my monitor yet and really have confused myself. I was going to purchase 2 x 29 inch but will not after seeing the pics, just a personal thing but not for me. So any suggestions please!!!!!!

I was going to run 3 x 27 inch or possible now one big 30 or 32 inch 4K.

If I was to run 3 x 27 inch what is better? 1960/1080 or 2560/1440. Then there is the 60Hz and 120 or 144 Hz. 16:9 or 16:10?

My system is a i4770K  /  16GB Ram  /  Asus maximus MB  /  EVGA Titan Black S/C  /  with a heap of cooling. I do run all the PMDG stuff and added scenery. I would like the surround experience with clear bright displays. I have been told to get the IPS monitor. Also what is a good brand. I like Asus and BenQ or possibly LG. Any suggestions please feel free to and be direct a I am not real computer smart if you know what I mean. I am though a long time FS user.

Thanks heaps for any help.

Andrew