Sign in to follow this  
Scorpiux

Sorry Another License Question...

Hi, i have searched and read several topics on this forum and around the web concerningen the difference between Academic and Professionel License, and all places say there is no difference except the watermark in the top corner...

But when i read on the Prepar3d.com site, it shows there are differences in the two licenses, i would like to hear if someone could explain or elaborate on them (the highlighted features):

13963201361_b6e274cfc5_z.jpg

Would i also have a problem with my system specs:

Win7 64 bit

Nvidea GTX 580

16 GB Ram

120 GB SDD

Intel i5 3,4Ghz or i7 3,5Ghz (at work now can't remember which one)

Thanks in advance, hope to be Prepar3d for take-off soon :-)

Regards,

Morten

Could some moderator DELETE the two extra topics there are copies, i dont know what happen when i created the topic... sorrrryy

Regards,

Morten

Could some moderator DELETE the two extra topics there are copies, i dont know what happen when i created the topic... sorrrryy

Regards,

Morten

No problem.

Dupes deleted.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Those license 'items' are merely examples of what the license is valid for the use of. Not features. The features are identical across the board.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Okay perfect.. Thanks for the quick reply..!

Time to get a Academic license...