Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Wow En Route Traffic! Latest Version

Ive been using this ATC program very happily for 3 years now the only gripe was no enroute traffic however the latest version is giving me plenty of it over 15 test flights.

Im currently half way between cairns and the gold coast with several aircraft kicking up contrails and labelled in red.

Anyone else experiencing this?

ZORAN

I did one flight between London and Germany and had lots of AI chatter and plenty of contrails :-)

WAT1036.png

Which traffic program is this?

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Which traffic program is this?

If it's your question you can use any traffic addon program. VoxAtc manages Ai with the traffic installed on your system.

Ive been using this ATC program very happily for 3 years now the only gripe was no enroute traffic however the latest version is giving me plenty of it over 15 test flights.

Im currently half way between cairns and the gold coast with several aircraft kicking up contrails and labelled in red.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes I noticed that too. Nice feature but I'm waiting for the new corrected 6.34 (some glitchs inside). So I came back to the 6.20 by now.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

If it's your question you can use any traffic addon program. VoxAtc manages Ai with the traffic installed on your system.

Yes I noticed that too. Nice feature but I'm waiting for the new corrected 6.34 (some glitchs inside). So I came back to the 6.20 by now.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Right that explains some problems Ive had with call backs, How do you know there is a corrected version?

edit

just got a return email

"Hello

This is a known problem which is fixed in the next version which is currently being beta tested.

Sometimes pressing the PTT key clears the problem in 6.34

Tegwyn"

ZORAN

Right that explains some problems Ive had with call backs, How do you know there is a corrected version?

I do not know, for me the 6.34 version is clearly not as stable as 6.20 (I had not managed to make one complete flight without problem). Aware that the program is followed and updated regularly by its author I deduced a corrected version would be available.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Here's something that I never saw with VOX before 6.34. I'm looking forward to the next update that takes care of some of the quirks of this version.

2014-4-23_12-41-38-36_zps583f2a4b.png

NAX669.png