Sign in to follow this  
LdeeFsx247

Pmdg 737Ngx Decelerating During Takeooff

Hi can you please help me I'm having a problem with my PMDG 737NGX. The moment I spool my engines to N1 40% engage TO/GA off I roll on the runway,V1 rotate at about  300-400 AGL my aircraft is decelerating losing power.I have to advance my throttle joystick to keep the engines N1 90-95%  AT is armed green light all settings configured correctly.I have uninstalled and installed FSUIPC redo the settings but still the same problem.I don't really know whats going on any help would be appreciated Thanks

Regards

LdeeFsx247  

Are VNAV LNAV engaged? What are the N1 settings in the FMC?

Hi,thanks for response my VNAV & LNAV are all working green lights before takeoff.I dont know which settings you are asking the ones in the FMC configuration or in the INT PERF N1 Limit.when I' loading my route.?My N1 settings in the FMC after I have computed my route are: V1-148,VR-149,V2-157..

Regards

LdeeFsx247

Try setting throttles override to "NEVER" in the PMDG options.

Hi, I have tried setting throttles in the PMDG options to never tested again still the same problem.

Don't calibrate through fsuipc. Pass through as fs control or something like that. The PMDG 777 is/was notoriously bad with this but I never had this problem with the 737. PMDG says in their manual not to run the throttles through fsuipc because it messes with their systems.

What are your settings in N1 Limit FMC? Did you activated a derated climb such as CLB-1 or CLB-2? How is your aircraft decelerating? Can you post a video of a takeoff?

You can set your throttles up through FSUIPC, but in the second stage  - Calibration, make sure they're not calibrated.  Only assign the axis and then make sure you have NEVER in the FMC for throttle override.  Best bet is to clear any settings in FSUIPC relatin to the throttles and start over again.  Remember to unassign any throttle assignments in FS.

Rob

You can set your throttles up through FSUIPC, but in the second stage  - Calibration, make sure they're not calibrated.  Only assign the axis and then make sure you have NEVER in the FMC for throttle override.  Best bet is to clear any settings in FSUIPC relating to the throttles and start over again.  Remember to unassign any throttle assignments in FS.

Rob

Hi Rob thanks for the response I have tried your solution it seemed to have solved my problem.Just as you said to set the axis only and leave the calibration I have done that the problem is gone.I have tried it 4 times now pretty stable no deceleration after takeoff, so the issue is to do with FSUIPC I guess. I have struggled all day trying to solve this it was giving me a headache almost gave up on Fsx.

I really appreciate thank you very much for your help.I'll keep an eye try more couple flights and see if the problem is gone for good,then I'll leave a positive feedback for you...Cheers

Lloyd