Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26APR14 - SP1/300ER Update "What Could Possibly Take So Long?!"

Makes sense to me. I only want sp1 when it's ready. Thanks for the update.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Can't wait for the P3DV2 version

Thx for update

Marc

Banner_MJC1.png

12900K | Crucial 4TB | 64GB | ASUS RTX 3090 

I will continue to keep my finger on the HOLD button

I just want to know what would happen if you kept your finger held on the HOLD button in the real aircraft.  It's not in the manual.  

I hope this will become a standard at PMDG.

Doesn't always have to be a super long line of text like this one but keeping people informed with small updates will make this forum a nicer environment.

Good job and good luck.

Hey thanks for the update.

Quick question. I know we are sometime away from the release of the SP1 and the 300ER, but regarding the micro updates, would it give a notification in the task bar(like windows updates) or would we need to open the operations center and check manually for updates. A honest suggestion would be to auto download the update and show a pop up notification so that we just need to click install.Call me lazy but i forget mostly to manually update all my applications.Thanks again.Cheers.  B)

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Robert thank you very much for your update. ^_^  I'm somewhat sorry for that you somehow are feeling compelled to say sorry, for all of your awesome work that the whole PMDG team (beta's aswell) does! I think the majority in here, are of course eager to get their hands on the 300ER and the SP1, but in knowing that things take time. (Rome was not build in 7 days.. Or was it??? :P )  And it's mostly newcomers (so far I can see) that moan about the time "delays" (if can call them that, which they are not hehe).  ^_^

A humble thank you -  to all of PMDG (again Beta testers as well, I know how it feels to be a beta tester lol) for your hard work!  B)

Best regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Thank you for the update Robert,

I too am frustrated with how slow things are progressing but it is obvious you guys are too which is apparent.

I truly hope that following updates act as you intend to with micro-frequent updates through the ops centre as opposed to the once annual big update.

Thanks again :-)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Capt. Rob (or Ryan),

Assuming for a second that it's primarily the technical part of the PMDG dev-team that has been dealing with SP1, has management (Rob) by chance had any progress (hopefully in parallel with the elongated SP1 efforts) to deploying the 777 and eventually the NGX for P3D v2?  I guess I'm wondering if any/all P3D effort was sidetracked as well by SP1?  Is there any chance someone on the beta team is looking at SP1 in P3Dv2 while development is still ongoing?  Thanks for any news you might have on this front.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

+1 Al Jordan. Keen to hear what's happening with P3Dv2 and the 777 and NG since these two aircraft are the ONLY reason I still have FSX installed.

In any case really looking forward to 777 SP1. It sounds like a ton of effort has gone into it. I'm probably going to have to take  a week off work when it comes out. Muhahaha )=

hopefully the performance is a little bit better with SP1. I´m afraid that we´ll get lower FPS, caused by all these new systems etc.  :mellow:

Thanks for the update Robert!  No apologies needed.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."