Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Cadet videos for those using FS2Crew

I am considering this product but as a user of FS2Crew, I am just wondering how this fits in.  Will it simply be obvious which items are handled by the FO and outside of that adjustment everything else convered is relevant to properly flying the Q400.  Obviously the real pilots who fly this aircraft are doing so in a 2 crew configuration so I can only imagine Airline2Sim videos would complement the addition of FS2Crew.  I would be interested in comments from the developers.  thanks,

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi Mark. FS2Crew used the SOP's from Colgan Air whereas we use the SOP's loosely based on those of a European airline and those laid down by the Majestic checklist. There are some differences but nothing that is a deal breaker.

What Airline2Sim will show you is how the Q400 is operated in the real world and you'll learn a whole bunch of stuff about the aircraft. Some of the flows that we use in the films might need to be amended slightly for use with FS2Crew but I'd say for your overall understanding of the aircraft the A2S course will stand you in good stead.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com