Sign in to follow this  
BoeingNut76

PMDG BAe JS4100 - Displays dark, Levers not animated/not moving

Are there any news on this topic. I got the same problem and also contacted the support. The only thing they could tell me was to reinstall Windows and FSX again so that it would work. But my system is stable, I got multiple addons installed and tweaked my machine. So it would be a process of weeks to get the actual state of my flightsim. Is there no other way? What's wrong with that plane?

Greetings,

Andreas Kindgen

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC

Same problem here!

Same problem here!

Same problem! The solution to reinstall Windows and FSX sounds like there is no support for the JS41 anymore... sad sad

Have you changed the default flight to one of your own?  Sometimes this can mess with addon aircraft.  If you have try to blow out (delete) the FSX.cfg and see how the JS41 behaves then.

\Robert Hamlich/

I would try to delete the .cfg, and also do not start from another saved flight. I just had many issues with another aircraft and and GNS unit, all based on a start up situation involving Aerosoft Airbus and a panel state...

Mas

The JS41 is not a totally outside the box design, unlike other higher end products I believe (my memory is unreliable) that she uses the FSX GPS and A/P as part of the simulation. This might help in your troubleshooting.  That FSX GPS module can cause problems.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Peter,

I have the same problem. Exactly the same. Bought J41 yesterday. I have FSX Steam + Saitek 52Pro on 64bit Windows 7. The installation did not even ask me for a product key.

I tried free FSUIPC, no FSUIPC and then I bought the latest FSUIPC 4. No difference at all. Unplugging the joystick make no difference either. The plane is inoperable. Can anyone help?

If you are trying to use the PMDG J41 on FSX:SE, it is not officially supported although PMDG said many months ago they would make an installer for Steam edition. Some people have got it to work, and you can find out how in these forums, iirc one of the requirements is that regular FSX is not installed on the system, so its registry keys can be pointed to FSX:SE.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg