Sign in to follow this  
romoni

Nothings work

Hello!

Windows 7 64bit Home Edition, nVidia GTX 560 OC 1G, FSX Gold Edition.

I bought this addon July 3 2013 but I don't used it a lot - mayby twice but a few days ago I bought a training video (part 1-10) and reason of that I decided to start to practise this bird yestarday. I spent all day yestarday to get it works. As I started my practise session I found that buttons not works, gauges not works and displays are dark and pop up not works.

Well - I tryded a few times - shut down FSX and re-start but same results. Ok - then I re-insllaed this addon - first ver. 1_008 and after that updated  patch1_00801-2-3 - started FSX and shut down and re-start Windows. After that I started FSX, selected Q400 with Porter paint to check about what is situation now. Haaa... Everythings worked as they should be but it was time to do something else and I left the practise session to next day.

But today all problems are back except for button - they moved as I clicked them and got APU to ON - thats all.

I have a two pictures here if it cleared better my problem than my poor english...

If somebody could help me I would be very thankfully.

Rolf

2_zps6d60c528.jpg

1_zps47b4bfe9.jpg

Rolf Niemi

have you installed the Q400 as "administrator" in Windows ? If not, you have to.

another guess: can it be your view point has been moved inside the headrest ? Try moving around the cockpit and check if you still have no focus on switches

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Hi!

Yes - installed as admin as allways.

I made a new re-installation and will see what happen

Rolf

Ok - the situations is as yestarday after Dash re-installation. I'll check later how it works...

Rolf

3_zpsbcf5e6d6.jpg

Rolf Niemi

Ok - first attempt to fly the Tutorial flight is done - not perfect but it's done anyway. All systems seems to be working now so practise will continue and hopefully those problems not come back...

Rolf

Rolf Niemi