Sign in to follow this  
dighost

In-app purchases the same for iPhone and iPad?

Hello,

During the evening hours at home I like to fly using my iPad-- which is the device I have purchased all the extra planes and regions on.   I downloaded Infinite Flight to my iPhone and am not able to restore any of the purchases.   I click on the restore purchases, enter in my apple password but then it doesn't update or do anything.  Does this imply that I need to purchase the planes/regions separately for each device?  

Thanks

No error messages.  I click on the restore purchase button, then the Apple store window pops up asking for my password, which I enter.  Then nothing..  No errors or further indication on the screen that anything has updated.  I even tried deleting I.F. from my iphone and reinstalling, to no avail.   Any further ideas?  

Thanks!

Nevermind, I fixed it.  In case anyone else runs into the same issue.  After repeated attempts at deleting I.F., rebooting my phone.. it turned out to have something to do with iCloud.  I turned off iCloud and then logged back in.  I was then able to restore my purchases.    Shnitz, thanks for the help!!