Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

PMDG inscription above the windshield FS9

Hello all,

We have two beautiful PMDG MD11 pax (FS9) one where there is PMDG in black inscription out side above the windshield, and one without.

I would want to know, how to remove the PMDG? In which texture is PMDG?

I looked with DXTBmp, but I did not find.

Thank you for the information.

Hi

I am not sure if this is the same in FS9, but in FSX the file that holds that part of the texture is named PMDG_MD11_Decals.dds, and if it is a similar layout in FS9 then you need to remove the letting from the this texture file (or one that has a similar name) and also from the files Alpha layer.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson

:smile:

Hi

Thank you Jim for your answer I find it in the same for FS9, named DECAL¨PMDG_MD11.bmb

Thank you so much

I'm looking for the same problem for the registration number on the wings.

Thanks

Have a good time

Hi

You are more than welcome, and you don’t want to know how long it took me to find this one out, as for the underwing registration, well if the FS9 version is the same, and my memory is correct, then the underwing registration is on the sheet named PMDG_MD11_Decal.psd, if you turn on the layer named Template (hide) it should give you the outlines of the wing surfaces so the you can align any wing markings or registration.

Take care.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

One more time tank you, every thing are ok right now. :smile:

Just, I'm looking for the paint kit for the right fuse with the large aft cargo door, for the GEb model. (Pax, not cargo).

Friendly