Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

on final TJSJ runway 8

really enjoying this new scenery San Juan airport, by Latin VFR, hope you enjoy the shots as well...a4_zps159aeb20.jpga2_zps029cc015.jpga3_zpsc3ace28e.jpga5_zpsaf5e943b.jpga7_zps71f797e9.jpga6_zps1ef0012f.jpga8_zps39af784e.jpga9_zps7fb79161.jpga10_zps182ef173.jpga11_zps77849dc5.jpg

here is just a few more of this gorgeous sceneryc4_zps98316e3f.jpgc5_zps35f6b014.jpgc1_zpsc76c5e07.jpgc2_zps8310f956.jpg

Nice shots - I like the CS L1011 and the Skymaster.

How are the frames? Of both the scenery and the cs1011

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

frames are pretty good, if you can get 20-25 frames steady that's fine. Really the key to FSX is not necessarily how many frames you get, but how smooth is the sim. In that case, I am running fsx, autogen-very dense, cars-20%, using rex4-direct, clouds at 2048, bufferpools=0, water 2x low, airlines, with UT2 at 65%, the point is with fsx its all about give and take, and if you can eliminate as many of those stutters and microstutters, then you are in business.

Concluding, I am very satisfied, with captain sim l-1011, and Latin VFR, TJSJ