Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

SDK for MD-11

I love this aircraft, however with FS2 Crew's voice editions, I've became impartial to the NGX largely for the immersion factor. I love wide body trijets, however we are reduced to only the button version due to a lack of a SDK release for the MD-11. This in my opinion reduces the immersion factor immensely. I think we still have quite a following behind the MD-11. Would PMDG ever be inclined to release a MD-11 SDK so the boys over at FS2Crew could develop a voice edition?

we are reduced to only the button version (...) This in my opinion reduces the immersion factor immensely

Indeed. Recently I have come back to flying MD-11F and rushed to FS2Crew site to purchase the MD-11 crew only to discover there is no Voice version. I gave up. :(

I wholeheartedly agree such an excellent (and well performing!) addon aircraft needs the FS2Crew voice controlled immersion.

But I admit I didn't know this is due to the lack of SDK.

Not a chance, the aircraft is old and PMDG have repeatedly stated it didn't sell well.

It's a shame, i really liked this Aircraft, Lufthansa cargo occasionally (most Monday mornings) fly into Manchester; if i time my journey into work correctly i can see it flying overhead, still looks great,

Ian R Tyldesley

Guys I think we have to stay with button edition for a long while. PMDG will never release sdk for 11, so our only hope is Bryan can make a work-around to implement voice edition, always that he want to release one's.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270