Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Performance at FB KDEN HD?

How does it compare to FB KSFO?

Thanks in advance

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

I don't have KSFO but DEN had good performance on my first flight. 21 fps in the NGX VC but it was smooth. I think performance will be good on most systems

Performs better than SFO.

Their airports are getting better all the time.  KIAD (Better than KSFO), KDEN (Better than KIAD)....if you catch my drift.

And the detail is just amazing.

I don't have KSFO but DEN had good performance on my first flight. 21 fps in the NGX VC but it was smooth. I think performance will be good on most systems

Was this for FSX or in P3D V2.2?

Performs better than SFO.

Their airports are getting better all the time.  KIAD (Better than KSFO), KDEN (Better than KIAD)....if you catch my drift.

And the detail is just amazing.

P3D V2.2 or in FSX?

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

FSX. And properly tweaked I would expect more

I would have assumed those hanging in the P3D forum would be reporting on P3D but that was apparently a bad albeit arguably reasonable assumption!

Thanks anyway...

Noel

Just trying to help bud.  I certainly assumed that if it's working nicely in FSX then perhaps even better in P3D.  Just sayin'.

Cheers.

Just trying to help bud.  I certainly assumed that if it's working nicely in FSX then perhaps even better in P3D.  Just sayin'.

Cheers.

Yes, one would think so but it's not quite that simple I have discovered.  Thanks though...

Noel

I would have assumed those hanging in the P3D forum would be reporting on P3D but that was apparently a bad albeit arguably reasonable assumption!

Thanks anyway...

I would have assumed... with a demo available to everyone that has internet access, the question about performance, which is system specific, could be answered in totality.

I would have assumed... with a demo available to everyone that has internet access, the question about performance, which is system specific, could be answered in totality.

Oh, it's you again.              #2               Please, whoever you are, don't reply to questions from me or anyone else about what you think they should do, or should not do.  If you can supply useful information without the snarky implications of your comments, bring it on.  But the rest doesn't belong here and only serves to bring out the immaturity in others so inclined and so degrades the forum's mission, I'm sure.

For starters, some software does not fully uninstall every possible change made by that software's install, when it's uninstalled--so there can be a downside to installing demo software.   In fact, this happened to me w/ a freeware piece of scenery that took considerable time to untangle fully.  Further, despite 'system specific', generalities can most certainly be construed from given information.   Thirdly, I tend to avoid unnecessary writes to my single SSD if I can avoid it. 

Noel

Works well very smooth in BOTH sims. Worth a purchase for sure.

Much appreciated thanks.  KPHX HD I find is very hard on frames and so when I recently did a complete reinstall of P3D I decided to hold off on reinstalling KPHX HD. 

Noel