Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

FSX FIX DLL TRUST POLICY

Hi everyone, Here i am again with the same problem. When i lunch the 777 or 737 or J41 FSX ask me about the safty of 2 Dll of the panel. I click on yes it is trusted and when i click on FLY NOW at 4% FSX close and CTD. I have to Uninstall the product Install it again and it works. Then when i turn off computer and turn it on again, launch FSX selct the 777 or 737 or JS41 ask me again to trust the same DLL of the panel i click on YES and again at 4% FSX CTD. So again Un-install all and of course it ia bother. To try to fix this unexplaineable problem i read on PMDG forum about dll trust policy and how eventualy see if the registry is ok. Well Since i understood nothing i would like to ask you if in your opinio it is good or not and in case what value u do have.

Well the path in regedit is the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\WinTrust\TrustProviders\Software Publishing.

I have the following value on the right:

Default (under name flag)     REG_SZ (under Type Flag)      Nothing (under data flag.

Second line i do have

State  (under name flag)     REG_DWORD  (under type)   and 0x00023c00 (Under data) then in braket i have this number (143432).

I launched SFC /Scannow and nothing happened  and actually i think the only solution is to format the disk again and i really dont know why.

If anyone could give me an idea on how to slve this problem without unistalling anythin i would really appreciate it..

Thanks Everyone

Alfredo

Alfredo,

This is going to sound strange, but is the date and time set correctly in your system BIOS? The sim asking you to authorize the dlls over and over every time you run FSX is one symptom of that not being the case...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well I know it is not a syntoms that should be correct the point is that form clean installation of windows and for 2 months all waso then one day i launched the 777 and here it is that ask me to load the dll of thepanel i think panel2 and 3. dll if i am not mistaken. The time i read on the desktop is correct and date as well unless u mean that the format can cause any problem but i dodnt think so.

You may want to go into BIOS and check there, your system time might be correct due to network update, but if your internal system clock is wrong it could still make problems.

Yeah - you need to check the BIOS clock, it's not enough to have just the Windows one right - we use the BIOS clock for a lot of things in the airplane and it needs to be set correctly.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Alfredo, per favore, usa i segni di interpunzione nei tuoi messaggi altrimenti il tuo poco comprensibile inglese peggiora ulteriormente.

Marco

OK Guys I checked the time and date in the Bios and it is correct one. So the date is correct. What i have noticed is that anytime it is asked to trust again this Dll i have another entry in the FSX.CFG file so in the trust part of the file i have multiple entries related to these dll's. 

Thanks

Huh, that is strange. Almost as if something is manipulating the DLL...

I think noone  is able to solve this problem it is completelly not explainable. The only planes with this problem are the new PMDG products that maybe hadle the dll of the panel in a different way. Md11 and 747 have no problems on the otherhand 737 777 and JS41 have this problem. Yesterday i installed the 738 and 737-700 install a livery made a flight then quit FSX make another flight then quit Computer opened it again today launch FSX and It asks me to trust two Dll again and again CTD. The problem is something that is not explainable at all i have no idea what to search. I tried the see the DLL-sml file , or i think this is the name of the file, and all seems to be correct. In the FSX file there is all the dll in the trusted section but the problem is always the same.

Alfredo,

This is going to sound strange, but is the date and time set correctly in your system BIOS? The sim asking you to authorize the dlls over and over every time you run FSX is one symptom of that not being the case...

I think you should just change your signature content as I've sent 2 Tickets to PMDG asking for support about T7 and 737NGX installations and never got any reply, while charging for the products it was so fast :) 

Nguyen Ngo