3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

77W77W77W77W77W77W77W77W77W  :biggrin:

Guess who's excited...  :Whistle:

Guess who's jealous  :biggrin:

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Guess who has it and flew a 7 hour flight the other day with it?

Awwwwwsshhhhhh - he went there, came back, then went there again  :LMAO:  :Hmmmph:

Luke,

Oh she's a fun bird, I prefer flying the 300ER to the LR. She has weight and you can feel the momentum, taxying on the ground is like driving a real long semi truck, you have to delay your turns a bit longer than the LR. MTOWs during a warm 27c day are a bit hairy but she has power to get you out. Fun fun bird.

Those that say they won't buy the 300ER, oh they WILL be buying it, it's a different bird compared to the LR and worth getting.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Great news, sounds like this is really worth the wait now  :rolleyes:

any details on preordering this product?

No pre order.  That's not how PMDG operates like some companies.

When its released, then you buy.

MTOWs during a warm 27c day are a bit hairy but she has power to get you out. Fun fun bird. 

Then you should try and cram in a push for mtow by load control but even with apu-to-pack and takeoff bump on a 38 degree day you'll only get to some 345t .. but it is truly an amazing plane! Now if they would only come out with the 777X so we can fill every seat and cargo hold and still make it from DXB to IAH  :wub:

Great News :)

I'm unfamiliar with the way you guys do the Service Packs, will I need to 'reactivate' on update? I've used my license twice (Hardware Upgrade asked for the key again). Will I need to remove the key using the FMC or will the Ops Centre handle it all?

Luke,

Oh she's a fun bird, I prefer flying the 300ER to the LR. She has weight and you can feel the momentum, taxying on the ground is like driving a real long semi truck, you have to delay your turns a bit longer than the LR. MTOWs during a warm 27c day are a bit hairy but she has power to get you out. Fun fun bird.

Those that say they won't buy the 300ER, oh they WILL be buying it, it's a different bird compared to the LR and worth getting.

Yeah I don't know when I'll fly the LR again after if I'm honest. Freighter however still get my attention! That things a beaut and blast to land at MLW (everyone should try if they haven't!).

Wouldn't be much without your modelling though (-; second to none!