Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06MAY14 - PMDG 777 SP1/300ER Updates

Are there any future plans (or current ones) for an update / SP to include the Rolls Royce Trent engine option on the 777?

No, because neither the -200LR or -300ER use that engine.  That would be the -200ER...

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for updates!

You gonna be able to handle that big 300ER William :lol:

Chris Sunseri

You gonna be able to handle that big 300ER William :lol:

Certainly Yes. And you ?

Definitely.  Originally I was thinking I'd just stick with the freighters, but this is PMDG were talking about and it's going to be impossible to resist buying it.  I can't wait to see more screenshots of her.

Chris Sunseri

As always thanks for the update Robert! Looking forward to release day.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Definitely.  Originally I was thinking I'd just stick with the freighters, but this is PMDG were talking about and it's going to be impossible to resist buying it.  I can't wait to see more screenshots of her.

Big FAN 77W

Thanks for the info Robert. Do we have anything yet on the DC-6?

(...) cold beer, sandy beaches with girls in bikinis and not sitting hours and hours in front of a monitor to make a longhaul with a T7. :lol:

So there's no need to hurry up things. Take your time guys, christmas would be a perfect release date. :good:

Nah, cold beaches and sandy girls - I want the 300ER instead!!!   :LMAO:

The 400v2 says "micro-updates will be pushed via the Operations Centre, does that mean it will update the current 400 to the latest version and we wont have to pay for it (so it is just a big update)?

The 400v2 says "micro-updates will be pushed via the Operations Centre, does that mean it will update the current 400 to the latest version and we wont have to pay for it (so it is just a big update)?

It's a whole new product nothing to do with the old one.

Thats not how i read it. I believe they will tacle the 747v2 differently than they did with the 777 update. So the new 7472.0 has the new OC and micro updates (based on their experience and developement internally)

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thanks for the update, Robert.

Really looking forward to this update... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hmmmm.....Going to get slammed for this. "Keep up the good and swift work you guys are doing over there at PMDG!!!!"