Sign in to follow this  
Aviationisdabomb

PMDG 777 Landing Gear won't retract!

Hello, may someone please help me? Whenever I take off, when I press G to retract the landing gear, nothing happens! Some help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html

"Buy Now"

Activate

----

If it was legit, you'd have read the rules, signed your name, and submitted a support ticket to PMDG.

I have had that issue of gear not raising, on the NGX and T7. And I am a long time customer of PMDG. You should not jump to conclusions. If the OP is a tea leaf, he won't send a support ticket will he!!

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I think your PNF needs to go back and do some recurrencey training  :lol:

I have had that issue of gear not raising, on the NGX and T7. And I am a long time customer of PMDG. You should not jump to conclusions. If the OP is a tea leaf, he won't send a support ticket will he!!

I have to disagree, 1st post and he comes here to ask a question that is known to be a plague for pirates but not the PMDG support forums? If it smells like a pirate, it probably is. 

Since no one  given  you some  answer  here other than signing your name,  and  buying it  which you should if  you havnt,   suggestion is  have you got your g  key assigned   correctly  for the landing gears

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i would just like to say that i had this issue with an update from fsuipc it deleted my key assignments somehow and i have bought every piece of software i own so you cannot assume it is illegal.

Also if this is their first time with a pmdg product they wont know about the ticket system etc.

Stewart Cumbers

that is known to be a plague for pirates

Yes, maybe so, but as I posted, it can happen to legal copies. As Pete posted above, it could be a key assignment.

If it is a pirate copy, then he won't get help, simple as that.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Or piracy

Or Lunacy ( for having the balls to ask on here ) :lol:

Or Lunacy ( for having the balls to ask on here )

Time will tell, if the op  comes back and post  good chances he has a legal copy, if not  than time to walk the plank for the op :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

And I too had a crash problem when I first got it, and got great support.  However, you didn't register a user name with "da bomb", disregard the rules, and make your first post here, while talking about the only issue that consistently affects pirates.

Had he followed the rules, I wouldn't have assumed piracy for a second.

sig01.png

Had he followed the rules, I wouldn't have assumed piracy for a second.

Good chance he is, was not disputing that he maybe one. However, someone not signing there name is not proof, as quite a few genuine customers don't until they are told they must. Not everybody reads the rules, pirate or not.

• Upvote 1