Sign in to follow this  
Deputydog857

Just a quick question

Hope everyone is having a great day. We (wife) and I have been away from the computer scene for several years now, dealing with family deaths and other issues. I have now been able to buy a new computer system, since my last burned up in our house fire, but once I got to the PMDG installs I am at a loss. I have several hundred dollars worth of (digital) downloads purchased through PMDG however, it says links are inactive and I have to RE-purchase what I have already paid for. I don't have backup disks, or hard drive since they went up in smoke, so my question is, do I now have to RE-purchase all of the titles I have already paid you for? Or do you have a separate, smaller charge, to "Re-Activate" the previous links? Here the titles are...

Order# removed by mods - please don't post order numbers in public. Submit a ticket please, thanks.

Thank you in advance an we await the excellent customer service from PMDG.

Respectfully,

Corporal Jack Frost

There is a separate "product" for link reactivation, called extended download. However, if your backups really went in fire, I would try to contact them first - they might make an exception and grant you one-time extension...

Either way go about that via ticket system, where it is guaranteed to be seen by reponsible team members.

Thanks guys, I will send them a ticket.

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

he had  his name  in his post  from his original post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Jack Frost even added the Corporal.   (like in "full name" :P)

In that case I am Captain Professor Doctor Director Wesley de Meyer BSc, MBA, PHD, Director CANZL, etc etc which amongst others are far to much in terms of "full name" policy. Corporal is enough, please don't make them make use do our full, full names. I prefer mine as just Wes. I am pretty sure we have a few others on the forum who would also run out of characters in there sig.

To the poster - sorry to hear of your unfortunate time of late. As others have posted, precisionmanuals support is best at this point.

wes

Please see the original post before jumping to SIGN YOUR NAME band wagon !

Please see post #4.

Please see post #4.

He already signed his name in the first post....who made you moderator anyway?

If you look at one of RSR's recent posts, you'll note that he mentions that forum members attempt to help warn those before heavier consequences get doled out.  The sentiment was not at all that those members were being vigilante mods or anything - rather it was almost the opposite.

Every post must be signed.  It's a fact.  Moderator or not, it's a fact.

Please see the original post before jumping to SIGN YOUR NAME band wagon !

The rule is every post, not select posts...so first post, sure, that one's fine, but the rest aren't.

Please see the rules before jumping on the snarky express.

Kyle Rodgers

Jack Frost even added the Corporal. (like in "full name" )

At least the last name wasn't Sargent (Sergeant) or Lieutenant :P

Chris Sunseri

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Do you have this post saved as a draft to save yourself time? I've seen you make it so many times.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Someone has to do it. The moderators don't.

Do you have this post saved as a draft to save yourself time? I've seen you make it so many times.

Saved as Signature.docx using Word.