Sign in to follow this  
math341c

PMDG 737 always crashing when approaching in VTBS.

Hello, so i have this bird almost over an year now. I really love to flight it. But as you see on the title i have a problem. I made a flight with FSC from Kathmandu VNKT to BANGKOK VTBS. 

Im using the payware "aa sceneries bangkok" So this is the second time it happens, well the game crash, now i tell you what happen.

So everything is set in fmc, route etc...

I take off.

Im cruising

Then it´s time to approach.

The VNAV descending for me. About 70 Miles from airport, i get the message what runway i may land on. The message was ILS 1L. I go to VTBS approaches in fmc, and selecting the VTBS>ILS 1L and selecting a star. All systems seems to work fine. There is thunderstorm, im using rex overdrive clouds. But FPS is fine about 38. Now im on 7000 feet, and in 8 miles or so, the route gonna make the sharp turn, to line up with runway. 

And bum, crash. 

The first time it also happened about 8 miles from the airport. I have tried to takeoff from the airport and it worked fine, so i dont think its a scenery problem.

It just freezing and crashing 3 min after. I get fatal error.

Please help me, i really want to approach in bangkok, in thunderstorm ;)

And yes i have lastest drivers to my AMD Card.

My addons:

REX + Overdrive.

aa sceneries bangkok

PMDG 737

Information about error

- System
    - Provider
      [ Name] Application Error
    - EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0
      Level 2       Task 100       Keywords 0x80000000000000     - TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2014-05-06T13:31:24.000000000Z
      EventRecordID 45487       Channel Application       Security
- EventData
      fsx.exe       10.0.61637.0       46fadb14       g2d.dll       10.0.61637.0       46fadb58       c0000005       00085da0       1704       01cf69260f498412       D:\Flight Simulator X Deluxe\fsx.exe       D:\Flight Simulator X Deluxe\g2d.dll       b78c502b-d522-11e3-bf1b-902b341089ef

System Spec.

GPU: Gigabyte AMD RAdeon 7970 GHZ edition

CPU: Intel Core-I7-2700k

RAM:16 GB Corsair Vengeance

Harddisk: 4TB WD black FSX installed on this drive.

SSD: 500 GB Samsung

PSU: Corsair CX600

Blu-ray reader: Samsung

Hope you can help me guys :)

Math.

Sorry for bad eng.

Hey Math, 

you posted in the wrong section, head over to the AVSIM Fixed Based Operation, and from there to  the Crash to Desktop  (CTD) Forum. They will have a look at your log, and help you out, 

Enrico 

Im sorry for multiple posts! The site gave me service error, admin you may delete it if you want ;((