Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

PMDG Operations Center

Can anyone kindly shed light why all of a sudden after months of flawless working of the PMDG Operations Center, when I went to update a repaint that I used to have but had deleted, now I'm being only shown the 737-600/700 variants and none of the 800/900 variants or 777-200LR and am being asked to buy products I've already paid and owned since they first saw daylight. I can clearly see and use the 600-700-800 and 900 variants of the 737 NGX in my FSX, as well as the 777. Yet, when attempting to add a 737-800 repaint I downloaded over a year ago, I cannot do it via the Operations Center.

What gives? Completely baffled as I was able to use it only last week to install a Ryanair 737-800WL repaint.

Had the same problem.  If you messed with your computers registry, it will create trouble for the OPS Center.  You will have to re-install your product to resolve issues.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Did not touch the Registry. Am far too wise to mess around with that. Thanks for the suggestion.