Sign in to follow this  
vesalius

Looking for the texture of the sensor located in the engine intake

Hello fellow simmers,

I've been working on a paint for almost a week, slowly getting the result I want to see... Right now I'm stuck with 1 little part.

The sensor that is located in the intake, should be textured. But where the h.ll? It's soo small, and there are so many parts textured. I'm guessing it is located in either pmdg_NGX_misc or pmdg_NGX_misc_1 but I can't isolate it.

Anyone can help a hand?

Thanks for your input.

Vital Vanbeginne

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

One has brake his head for several days, ask for help... and find the solution a few moments later.

pmdg_NGX_misc left from the engine intake, right from the nosegeardoor.

regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Will you be releasing this paint? A good friend of mine was active on their MD-11, I expect there to be some love for the 737 too.

G'morgen Thomas,

That would eventually be the goal yes. BUT, it can take a while... she's done for 95%. But the remaining 5% are giving me headaches, some small minor allignments of the left and right part of the fuselage.

Some pics here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=664A970033E02781!1404&authkey=!ANRXZJTmlMIhUIs&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

Regards,

Vital

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Holy crud, someone uses OneDrive?

(I use a mix of the three, so I'm not judging - I've just never seen someone use OD)

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

From the moment I received a mail from Microsoft about SkyDrive... :)

I have been using a hotmail account for +10 years and it's nice to keep things together. It may not be that complex or flexible, but it's OK for me.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

I have been using a hotmail account for +10 years and it's nice to keep things together. It may not be that complex or flexible, but it's OK for me.

Yeah, I have a Hotmail account that I keep around for buying things, forums, and so on so that my Gmail account doesn't get bombarded with junk.  I kept it around just to prove I'm an internet dinosaur (got it back in 98).

Kyle Rodgers