Sign in to follow this  
dighost

Dear BlackBox..

I recently purchased the A320 Prologue product.   It has issues, but I understand "you" are working to correct them.  Fine.  The problem is that "you" don't respond to support questions.  In fact, the only semi-active customer forum you had has been removed. Why?  There are people literally begging for help, or even just acknowledgement to their plight with the product-- but to no avail.  How can your business be satisfied with this level of inattention to your customer base?  I don't expect someone to man a phone line, but really you ought to be able to take ten-twenty minutes each day and quickly respond to everyone.  That is just the right thing to do.  I am sure even the busiest developer can manage that!  

Thanks.

I recently purchased the A320 Prologue product.   It has issues, but I understand "you" are working to correct them.  Fine.  The problem is that "you" don't respond to support questions.  In fact, the only semi-active customer forum you had has been removed. Why?  There are people literally begging for help, or even just acknowledgement to their plight with the product-- but to no avail.  How can your business be satisfied with this level of inattention to your customer base?  I don't expect someone to man a phone line, but really you ought to be able to take ten-twenty minutes each day and quickly respond to everyone.  That is just the right thing to do.  I am sure even the busiest developer can manage that!  

Thanks.

I doubt that you will get a response from Graham or his son here. They are not exactly fans of AVSIM.

I have successfully received support through Facebook. I had many questions and all were answered. I'd suggest opening a conversation with BBS on FB ;) Here's the link: https://m.facebook.com/BlackBoxSimulation

Unfortunately, their latest post proves Tom right about their view of AVSIM.

Best of luck ;)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Tom is most probably right, you'd be much better off contacting them on their Facebook page if you're on there. They're pretty active on there, especially with the announcement of an A340 to be included with the A330.

Thanks Tom!   I applaud your effort and time spent helping out the sim community.  Too bad not everyone shares those attributes!

Thanks Jesse and Alenia, I'll go scope out their FB page.  

Unfortunately, their latest post proves Tom right about their view of AVSIM.

Now that IS funny. "not like AVSIM"??? Graham, you are certainly NOT like AVSIM. :yahoo:

To be fair to BBS, at least they admit they are selling you an unfinished product, which is more than they did with the PSS 777 and 757 releases, both of which totally put me off what used to be my favourite developer.

Nothing I've seen from the "new" BBS thus far has made me change my mind about these guys. They've totally failed to redeem themselves for the horrible way they ran the 777 and 757 releases and the way they treated pre-order customers. This leopard definitely hasn't changed its spots.

The PSS 777 was quite "flyable" for me in v1.0 ...

But this is actually funny:

"Guys .. This is NOT AVSIM....
Please be polite and think before (...)"

No, he didn't write "think before posting", but ...   :rolleyes: