Sign in to follow this  
geckuz

Sound routing problem

Hi Bryan,

I have a problem with sound routing I guess.

I have a headset for ATC and speakers for FS2crew and aircraft sounds.

Today I decided to try to route FS2crew sounds to the headset too, but that didn't work at all. In the configuration panel I selected the headset device, but the and all the f/o conversations were still palyed by the speakers. Am I missing something?

Regards

Stefano

Hi Stefano,

In this order:

1. Select your audio headset device on the FS2Crew Config Panel.

2. Then press the HS button on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

FO checklist sounds should then come through your headset.

Best,

Old topic but this is the problem I'm having.  The FS2Crew sound always comes through my speakers no matter what.  I made my headset my default device and all P3D sound came through my headset...except FS2Crew which still came through my speakers.  Very oddI.  I've double, triple and quadruple checked that the headset is the device selected in FS2Crew...turned off HS...turned it back on...pressed 'Test'...same.  Rebooted...same.  I can move all sounds to my headset except FS2Crew.  It's stuck on speaker and I can't seem to make it budge.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Ummm...well...I guess I have it sorted.  Turns out the 'Test' button is what comes out over the speakers.  The copilot is coming out over the headphones.  Not what I was expecting.  Anyway...nothing to see here.  Move along, move along. :)

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM