Sign in to follow this  
marou95thebest

I am going to buy the PMDG 777!

And sorry for my accent , I am French

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Why are you asking me to put my real name? Internet is public place it is my right to remain anonymous <_<

Since the Snowden case, I deleted all my personal from Facebook, hotmail...

God I wish I could use that. Poor retail guys.

I worked retail for one summer back in university and that was enough.

My favorite?

"Excuse me sir, where do you keep the GPS?"

[Chuckled mentally every time at the irony of someone asking directions to where we keep the GPS - particularly because there was a GIANT ORANGE SIGN above them saying "GPS Units"]

Why are you asking me to put my real name? Internet is public place it is my right to remain anonymous <_<

You could answer that question yourself if you bothered to read the link he was so nice to post for you.

Additionally, first and last name are truly the last of your worries.  Google your own name and I guarantee you'll find someone else's information, too.  My first and last name will give you at least four or five different people on the first page.  It's really not the big deal everyone made it out to be back in the 90s where we were all teaching kids about "internet safety" along with a new version of "stranger danger."

It's 2014.  If you're that afraid of technology, I have a plot of land in Pennsylvania to sell you...

Kyle Rodgers

This what I am exactly looking for!

Be aware that's not "automatic checklist". You just get electronic checklists presented at aircraft display instead paper one. It doesn't do anything automatic for you, although some items sense state of switches.

It's meant for providing product support and to discourage product pirates from posting here.

Since you haven't bought the T7 yet, you are not requesting support yet, so your full real name isn't actually needed, currently ...

EDIT: You don't have to sign your posts in the FSX forum.   :rolleyes:

Edited by olli4740

Oh I see, maybe a PMDG developper will read my post and think about it.

Anyway, thank you for you replies and pcubine don't worry i will go to your topic :lol:

Oh I see, maybe a PMDG developper will read my post and think about it.

Here's a post from the head of the company a few days ago.  I doubt the handling of your posts would be too different:

Gents-

I just removed an entire discussion from this thread because the primary poster in that piece couldn't be bothered to sign his posts.  If it happens again I will ban him for a few weeks to see if that helps him fall in line with forum guidelines.

Kyle Rodgers

"Excuse me sir, where do you keep the GPS?"
[Chuckled mentally every time at the irony of someone asking directions to where we keep the GPS - particularly because there was a GIANT ORANGE SIGN above them saying "GPS Units"]
You could have said, ''at 36,000km and you will need a ladder.'' I think these sorts are the type that drive into the sea because the GPS is telling them to.

Since you haven't bought the T7 yet, you are not requesting support yet, so your full real name isn't actually needed, currently ...

Not true mate.  I'd suggest re-reading the linked post above.  It begins with "[t]he following rules must be followed by anyone choosing to post in the PMDG forum."  Note the inclusion of everyone, and the lack of conditional statement related to "anyone seeking support."

If you're going to give guidance on the rules, you should read them  :wink:

...and EGLL: your shadow participation is noted.  You can stop disliking everything I post.  All I can imagine is you stomping around throwing a tantrum in the background.  The rules are rules.  I didn't write them.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Kyle Rodgers

Not true mate.  I'd suggest re-reading the linked post above.  It begins with "[t]he following rules must be followed by anyone choosing to post in the PMDG forum."  Note the inclusion of everyone, and the lack of conditional statement related to "anyone seeking support."

If you're going to give guidance on the rules, you should read them  :wink:

(...)

After sleeping over that question, I think you are actually right here, Kyle:

Posts also get deleted in informal discussions. I even remember a new PMDG customer just posting "Thank you for this awesome airplane" and a number of forum member shouting after him something around like: "You have to sign your post with your full real name in order to say 'thank you' to PMDG!".   :huh:

Might lead to some awkward results now and then, but I'm sure you're right concerning Robert's interpretation of that rule.   B)

I have all the information on you that I need right now. It was in your dossier at NSA, DIA, EPA, OSHA, DOJ, Google, Yahoo, etc. I think you get the idea now. A lot of people know everything about you. You might as well sign your full name because is really makes no difference at this late date.

(...)

I am in the shopping card menu and when i clik on checkout, the page is loading infinitly and then i get a firefox connection error.

I tried with Internet Explorer and it dos'nt work too.

(...)

"near LSGG" isn't required.   :P

Just tested the shop with Internet Explorer, firewall and AV 'on', and 'checkout' is working fine for me, currently.

Any specific security settings in your IE? Have you tried a standard 'medium-high' security level?