Sign in to follow this  
DFWFlightOps

B772ER

I'm just curious if the B772ER version is in development?  I know it has been disscused that it wil be done in the future, but in the updates from Mr Randazzo, he has never mentioned anything about the B772ER. Has anyone heard anything?  Please Im not trying to stir up a honets nest on this post.  I am just curious what the status of it is IF the is one.

Scott Redden

121 Ramp Ops, Aircraft Dispatcher, ASEL: C150, C172, PA28-160 

System: Intel I7-8700k @ 3.7Ghz, 16.0 GB, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 

I'm just curious if the B772ER version is in development?

Other than the mention in the intro manual for the 200LR/F, I haven't seen an official statement.

Kyle Rodgers

Thats what I figured, I was just being hopeful and keeping my fingers crossed. 

Thanks

Scott Redden

121 Ramp Ops, Aircraft Dispatcher, ASEL: C150, C172, PA28-160 

System: Intel I7-8700k @ 3.7Ghz, 16.0 GB, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 

Me too, I really think that the 200er is as common (or even more common than) the 300er

Me too, I really think that the 200er is as common (or even more common than) the 300er

I think the 77W has overtaken it now and will continue to do so.  

Other than the mention in the intro manual for the 200LR/F, I haven't seen an official statement.

If there has been no official word in 8 1/2 months, I don't think there will be a 77ER. What do you think ScottR?

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

AAL125, on 07 May 2014 - 4:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Of course there will be a -200ER, why would they talk about it though until their first announced expansion has not been released yet?

Please sign your name per forum rules, you can see how to add your name to your signature in the above post.

I think the 200ER will come out sometime down the road but I expect to see progress on the 747 before we see a 200ER.