Sign in to follow this  
Marcpro

Cabin crew announcement after landing.

I’ve been using FS2Crew (extended edition) for years and made dozens flights, but only once I had a cabin crew announcement after landing (when I left the runway). Since then, I made at least ten-odd another flights, but I didn’t hear it again.

I made couple last flights exactly in line with the manual (I made the same flight KSFO-KLAX like in the manual) – but I again heard nothing after landing. I don’t remember what I exactly did during that flight and I can’t recall it.

Do you have this announcement every landing or this is random?

If you have it – what do you exactly do and what order?

I usually fly 300-400 nm legs and maybe my flights are too short?

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the response.

Maybe I really miss something, so I'll study the manual one more time letter by letter.

I thing I do all things correct

I go through all checklists and set everything according to the manual.

When I reach cruse altitude I press "alt crz" on FMA, during descent I put everything on the “Approach Briefing” (autobrake, config, MDA/DH) and made the descent mode active. I set the aircraft to the landing configuration as I in AB, I announce “Land” below MDA and get spoilers off right after I leave the runway (I do this by moving a joystick axis what controls spoilers, not pressing the “/” key).

I have really no idea what I do wrong.

I tried, but it still not working.

As always FO did his after landing flow but no I heard announcement.

Yes he does,

Yesterday, after landing the FO made: flaps up, APU on, taxi and strobe lights off (as I was flying during the day), FD off.

Every landing he does his job exactly as described in the manual, but there is no cabin crew announcement.

What kind of other crew announcements do you mean??

The only I hear is "The cabin is ready for landing" at the descent.

I never heard any other crew announcement than this.

When I open "FA Dialog" page and ask them for drink, food, tell them we are on cruise and so on - I can hear their response, but I have to talk to them first.

No I'm not using the old FS2C Airbus Special Edition (I have evolution edition).

I don't touch this knob, so it can be in the off position.

I'll check it today evening when going back home.

IT WORKS!!!!!

When I had turned on the "Yellow Box", I've heard cabin crew announcements: passing 10.000 ft (both when climbing and descending) and after landing.

Brian, thank you very much for help.