Sign in to follow this  
mdata

Carenado AC11 Commander 114 compatible with P3Dv2.x?

Hello all,

I am looking into the purchase of the above said AC. Did anyone try it out in P3Dv2.x already? Carenado states it would be compatible with P3D. But how about the latest version v2.2?

Similar question: did anyone try out their Seneca II in P3D v2.x? I am interested in that one, too. Regarding this AC Carenado guarantees 'only' FSX compatibility.

Thank you for your time and your feedback.

Best Regards

Frank

I run Carenado's Commander 114 on my setup (2.2) with no issues.  Can't help with the Seneca.

Gavin

Same here, the Commander works great, but don't own the Seneca so I can't help with that one either...

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Thank you guys, that's very helpful already. Then it will be at least the Commander; very nice looking aircraft. I am looking forward to adding it to my hangar.

Best Regards

Frank

The AC11 Commander does not have a triple installer, but all you need to do is to select Prepar3D and direct the installer to the correct destination.

The PA34 Seneca II only has an installer for FSX, so you either need to install to FSX and then manually move the files over to Prepar3D 2.2 or use a migration tool.

Purchased them both yesterday. The installation went fine with both - yes, for both redirection of the install paths is necessary, but if applied right it goes flawless.

I tested the Seneca II today during a short trip from CYYB to CYAM. All systems function nicely.

Cheers

Frank