Sign in to follow this  
Dazkent

missing plane textures

Hi

Hope someone can help me with a problem I have got when installing the B1900D. When I first load the sim and select an airport all is fine. If I then change to a different livery the plane shows correctly in the preview screen but if I then change the airport some of the textures dissapear from the preview screen and also from the sim itself ( see screen below), Does anyone know whats causing this?

I am running FSX Gold edition with Acceleration

many thanks

Darran

Q2nVA.jpg

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Are you running FSX as DX 9 or 10? I have had the same thing happen to me.

If you use EZdok, you have to run the EZCA Config.exe every time you add a new aircraft. Otherwise, what you see in your screenshot is what you get.

I am running DX 9 and don't use Ezdok, I have just installed the Realair Duke B60v2 and that works fine so maybe something to do with the B1900D? ,would love to get this sorted as its one of my favourite planes.

My youtube channel

Try re-installing the B1900.. this looks like a licensing problem.

Bert

I'm running dx9 without Ezdok and I get this on occasion. Simply reselecting the model brings the textures back for me.

I did have this at 1st launch of my carenado Phenom; I change aircraft livery then reload plane, all went fine after.

Thanks for the replies guys, I thought I was going mad.I did some experimenting today, When I first load the sim and select the plane it all works fine, If i then select another livery some the textures then dissapear on the preview and in the sim. However if I then select a different aircraft and then back to any of the B1900D is loads correctly, is this what you found?

My youtube channel

Thanks for the replies guys, I thought I was going mad.I did some experimenting today, When I first load the sim and select the plane it all works fine, If i then select another livery some the textures then dissapear on the preview and in the sim. However if I then select a different aircraft and then back to any of the B1900D is loads correctly, is this what you found?

Exactly what I've said above your last post. also that happens once (after 1st launch) then no more issues.