Sign in to follow this  
pasayten

ORBX NA PFJ, NRM, and CRM have triple installers and can install in P3Dv2.2

I just re-downloaded Orbx PFJ, NRM, and CRM on my account from the Flightsim store and they all had the triple installers for P3DV2.2 and they all installed fine...   Have not seen a formal announcement yet, but I am flying in them now...   B)

I can confirm this. Downloaded them yesterday and there are indeed triple installers.

I think that was formally announced in their release announcement page a month back..

Huh ... what ... when?  I asked Orbx about this a week or so ago and they indicated they aren't available yet??

Geeez, sometimes Orbx seem to not know what they have ... oye John! 

Thanks for sharing, will purchase immediately ... but are you absolutely sure they are all good to go in P3DV2.2?

Cheers, Rob.

but are you absolutely sure they are all good to go in P3DV2.2?

Rob,  I posted in the ORBX forum under the payware section if they are officially ready to go...  

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/78451-orbx-pfj-nrm-and-crm-new-downloads-have-triple-installer/

An ORBX VIP and forum admin confirmed...   good to go!

I am flying in all the regions fine and with good fps also.   Plus the new downloads include all the previous patches.

Well went ahead an purchased ... Alex did update the Compatibility thread today listing those three regions.  So downloading now, fingers crossed.

Cheers, Rob.

Happy simmer to hear this

That's where I am, in KSFF, without CRM looks different. Now I can complete the package

YES

Super, I will download the new versions. I was waiting for their triple installers.

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Me thinks that this news should be up on the main page, as news.

Not everyone will see this thread

So they have only UK & NZ to go for the triple installers in regard to the regions ?

Yep.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I'm looking forward to UK ... I'm a little bias obviously! 

Cheers, Rob.

If you also have FTX Vector (v1.15), do not forget to run the Vector Configuration Tool  AEC "auto configuration" step after installing the new ORBX regions so airport elevations will not get screwed up.   :O