Sign in to follow this  
gustavmahler

Problem PMDG 737 NGX+fs2crew+fspassengers

Hi,

Fspassengers used to work fine on my pc until i installed the pmdg 737 sp1c update and fs2crew. Every time i run FSX before it starts it says "Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software program (Addon): Name: fspassengersx

If i allow it to load fspassengersx.dll FSX crashes. It works fine without fspassengers. By the way fs2crew isn't responding correctly sometimes. Sometimes it responds correctly, for example for the auto-brake. But for anti ice it doesn't matter if what i say is correct or not, the co-pilot won't correct me!! please help

Thank you very much!

I am having a similar problem.  I have had FSpassengers for about 2 years but last spring I began having fatal errors once I load up FSpassengers.   It does it with the PMDG aircraft.  I still have not figured out what is causing it.

Cray Foley

The one fix I have is to reboot your computer and go directly to FSX and try again.  I found out if I attempt more than one flight, the fatal error comes up immediately, but a fresh restart seems to have solved the problem.

Cray Foley

hey there, i think this is a problem which is possible with all third party software add ons if you have any fs dream team products installed, provided that the third party software requires a dll file to execute.

1) My recommendation would be to try and replace your current bglmanx.dll (from FSX folder) with this one here, http://www.fsdreamteam.com/download/setup/bglmanx/4053/bglmanx.dll

then when prompt comes, just press yes and allow FSX to load the dll file.  and hopefully this should work. If not go to step 2 

2) Uninstall all FSDT addons and the program to which the dll corresponds to (If youve purchased it, then it will be reactivated when you re-install) and uninstall add on manager and coutal from fs dream team. Reinstall the program which was giving you the warning FIRST. Check that this program works by starting FSX. Then reinstall your fsdt products one by one and check FSX after each product has installed. When I reinstalled, I turned off the internet connection and let the installation use local files.  Start FSX again when all programs have installed. You might get the prompt again. If you do, then press yes again and hopefully you should be fine.  

3) If that doesnt work, just keep pressing yes and hopefully it will come back. It took me 3 days before I got anywhere. Be patient! 

PS: BACK YOUR FILES UP IN A FOLDER OR PARTITIONED DISK OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT.

These are merely suggestions I am giving and I'm sure you are all wise enough to know that backing up is important, especially before making any drastic changes. 

All the best    = )