Sign in to follow this  
David B

OK, I know I'm not crazy!

Ok folks, when we were doing our turn in KMDW today(May 7)  I was checking some of the forum. I know I saw a thread by Chris Bell, that showed some sort of comparison of Orbx and the night lighting stuff.

I don't see it anywhere.   Did I imagine that thread?

Tried to view the pics, but  wouldn't show up o Iphone. Any info appreciated, or link to the pics.

Thanks

David

You are right I saw the thread eralier today in the screeshot forum, maybe they have been removed from there, as it is (or at least could be understood as) advertising.

But I guess thos pictures were the same Chris also posted at the Aerosoft Forum. Here's the link to it: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/81220-night-environment-lights-vs-orbx-lights-comparison-pics/

That was the developer's advertising for an already released product.

AFAIK, this is only allowed in the bargains basement, but not in the FSX forum.

Guess it had to be deleted, according to AVSIM rules.

I would definitely suggest that, if you don't have it, get the Orbx Light Configurator...free from their site.  There's a thread here and I was (as you can see by the thread) pretty blown away.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/440396-orbxs-fsxg-choices-of-size-to-set-lights-final-preference/

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM