Sign in to follow this  
PerWel

Have anyone tried Inssbruck with the T7?

I sure will. Must be possible, first thing I do is :suede-flag: Ello ello sweden calling

Do you think I need some anchors to throw out on TD. Or why not a parachute like NASAs space shuttle.

Per W Sweden

Thinking "Hmmm... Where the ^%!! is the RETROROCKET INIT switch?" just before pancaking into the mountain during turn onto final...

This has been done - several videos of straight-in rwy 26 landings already on YouTube. So, how about increasing the difficulty factor by flying the CTL 08 approach?

Pics/video, please, and be sure to file a damage report. Good luck.  :smile:

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Oh it's a fun one....successful two times so far.  I made sure I was light going in of course.  Get ready for TERRAIN, TERRAIN to blast through your speakers.  I usually leave A/T on when landing, but at LOWI I decided not to use it to lessen the pucker factor a bit B)

Chris Sunseri

I was thinking of the tutorial flight for 737NGX with the 180 turn before final. Is that the CTL 08 ??

Full load please, at least 200 metric ton ZFW and normal fuel on landings.

challenge should be a challange, but I think I must do a couple of practise runs first before recording.

What free video capture is best. tried GameCam once but without success.

Per W Sweden

I've done 08, I found it easy, well easy'er than the NGX, the T7 really does have some breaking power. If you do it in the NGX you can do it in the T7 no problem.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I've done it with the T7 several times. rwy 26 and 08. Pretty heavy loaded too. Not that difficult. The 180 degree turn gets little bit big thou. But you just have to get it back on track and no probs. 

I would like to see a 777 takeoff or approach into VQPR. Pics and vids please. Not realistic, but sure will be fun.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I would like to see a 777 takeoff or approach into VQPR.

Rwy 15 for the landing and 33 for the departure, of course. :wink:

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Pffft! Try Queenstown, NZ (NZQN).

I would like to see a 777 takeoff or approach into VQPR. Pics and vids please. Not realistic, but sure will be fun.

That's really pushing the envelope..

Think it's just to big for that one.

INN is easy, really no more difficult than in a loaded 738. Even the speeds are similar.

Departure? Piece of cake, unless you want to make it to Sydney.