Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

default flight issue

Hi

Has anyone else had this problem

I am trying to change the default flight but p3d just crashes on me.I change my airport and aircraft to what I want but when I click on save p3d crashes on me I'm using default a/c and tried at addon scenery and default scenery but result is still the same.

Any ideas?

Pete Little

Maybe right issues? Where did you install P3D? Do you run P3D with administrator rights? UAC set off?

Spirit

installed as Lockheed martin \p3d on c drive and uac is set to the lowest point and runs as administrator

Pete Little

OK, here is a test, can you save or load without crashing?  If the answer is no then more than likely you have an aircraft file installed that is not compatible.  I read about this and then spent about an hour finding the culprit, for me it was a DeltaDVA , there is something about their install program that causes P3D not to be able to load or save.  The person I found this out on had a problem with a AI plane.  So,if you cannot save or load a flight, make a folder on desktop, move all your planes minus the original P3D, and see if you can save and then with crashing.  If you can then you will know for sure if this is the problem.

Have you installed the Flightplanner crash hotfix from LM

Thanks guys

As I've not long had p3d I've not got a large amount of addons installed so I deleted it all and started again and have been checking each addon as I go bit slow and tedious but so far so good I can save and load ok at the moment, not found the culprit yet

but getting there

Pete Little