Sign in to follow this  
maldo

fsuipc

Ok today I push my majestic q400 out of the hangar. Before I fly I have to set the steering using fsuipc, I have the steering working by using the spoiler assignment, in fsuipc but them I tried to fly the pmdg 777 and went I move the flight controls the spoilers move. So I tried to set the spoiler bag to normal, it have no changes. So I don't know how to get the assignment back to normal. The fsuipc I use is the registered copy. So basically I need some help.

Fernando A. Maldonado

Ok today I push my majestic q400 out of the hangar. Before I fly I have to set the steering using fsuipc, I have the steering working by using the spoiler assignment, in fsuipc but them I tried to fly the pmdg 777 and went I move the flight controls the spoilers move. So I tried to set the spoiler bag to normal, it have no changes. So I don't know how to get the assignment back to normal. The fsuipc I use is the registered copy. So basically I need some help.

Hi, Fernando,

I don't understand your issue fully. I am not familiar with the Q400. I don't understand what you mean by "steering" -- do you mean ground steering or using the ailerons or rudder in flight?

Still, a few things:

1) In FSUIPC you can create a separate profile for each aircraft or each type of aircraft -- this is explained in the FSUIPC documentation.

2) When you turn using the ailerons (by moving the joystick left or right), in the 777 the spoilers on the lowered wing raise. This is normal.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Yes using my joystick twist for ground taxing. The majestic q400 is a de haviland just like dash8 but bigger. Any way the problem is that q400 use the spoilers axis for ground steering. So I set the spoiler assignment and now the pmdg 777 every time I move the stick for ground steering the spoilers deploy.

Fernando A. Maldonado

So I set the spoiler assignment and now the pmdg 777 every time I move the stick for ground steering the spoilers deploy.

You need to use profiles in Fsuipc to make the assigments seperate for each aircraft

Read from page 22 of the FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf which is in your modules folder

Hi, Fernando,

As Mad Dog and I said, you need to set up separate profiles in FSUIPC for the Q400 and the PMDG 777.  I would guess that right now you just have one setting that applies to all aircraft.  In addition to what Mad Dog said, you should look in the Advanced Users Guide.  Search "ShortAircraftNameOK" for help in setting up a profile for all 777s or all Q400s.  But even if you just set up a new profile for one particular Q400 and another particular one for the PMDG777, it's easy to add more Q400 repaints and 777 repaints to the different profiles, once you have it set up.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thanks again for the fast response.

Fernando A. Maldonado