Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

No Joy

Was seriously hoping that Carenado would have seen the problem with the introduction of this add-on.

Tested SP1 today along with competitive products under exactly same conditions on my high-end gaming/sim system.

Carenado Phenom: 7-8 FPS. 

FeelThere Phemon:  27 FPS +

Flight 1 Mustang:  29 FPS +

Many of the same issues remain.

No more upsets. No more disappointments. No more half baked products. No more Carenado.

Yeah I bought the Phenom today and the performance is TERRIBLE! Probably the worst addon I have and I know Captain Sim!!

This plane is unflyable right now!

I think I am going to request a refund.

I am also dissappointed. When the plane accelerates on the runway the aircraft has a tendency to roll to the right or to the left. 

Some Buttons are not good functioning. 

The G1000 glasscockpit does not have the ability to give you SID SELECTION (or am I wrong???)

That is a shame...for a 40$ payment.

to apollomaker ... I would have seen it sooner on the problem PC .. FeelThere Phemon:  27 FPS + ? It is really no glory .. I have average 40-60 (60lock) FPS sometimes 25+ ..

or may be a problem FSX ..

I have P3D V2.2

GTX780@ti

i5 3570K@4.8Ghz

8GB ram

substantially high setting

quantity addons

but sometimes it is necessary to disable the G1000 takeoff/ landing It can also add 15-20 fps

but for $ 40 it's really not worth, I was expecting more from it

I am definately going through a refund here. The plane is uncontrollable on takeoff due to the bad performance. Even in the air the fps don´t go up much higher. 

This addon is probably the worst I have bought in quite a while. 

Carenado had such a good reputation and the C337 is still a joy to fly with great visuals and terrific performance.

This "thing" however, is a disgrace!

Should have bought and addon airport for the money!

I'm regularly getting 22FPS, all MFDs on, flying south off of KSEA runway 16L and over towards KGRF, with ORBX PNW, FTX VECTOR and REX textures set to 4096 textures, my key performance test case. Many options in FSX turned very high.

I suspect your system.

BTW ... I recommend you to P3D .. of course it also has some problems, but it's certainly better than FSX, although base is still FSX... 

simply:

FSX

low pc - low performance

high pc - low performance

P3D

low pc - better performance

high pc - good performance

from my experience

The frames are not the only problem. The Garmin 1000 doesn't even have VNAV Tracking. It doesn^t work properly either. And I get a Crash to desktop when operating the panel to long. At least Carenado was trying to simulate a G1000 but they are still way off. The plane is eyecandy, but that^s all. USD 40.- is tooooo expensive for this simulation. I'm sticking with my Realair Duke and the XP Reality GPS. 

Regards Tom

Just installed Carenado's Phenom 100 and LOVE it!!!  Works great on my machine.  It's smooth as glass.....runs straight down the runway.....autopilot works perfect.  I would like to have some of  the options that they put with the B200, but can live without them.

I am a real world pilot with hundreds of hours in real world aircraft. 

Windows 7 pro 64bit

Intel 6 core, 12 thread processor

6 gigs ram

EVGA motherboard

EVGA 480 SC video card

Logitech flight controls.